This is an infographic of Bulgaria, that our teacher Lenny Ambrosini told us to do.
Esta galería contiene 1 foto
Esta es la piramide juridica argentina que hicimos con nuestro profesir de civica, Agustin Loye.
At the next morning the man went away to another village after he slept in the town. When he was going, he saw a road that crossed the countryside and would take him to the village. In a moment he heard a noise and he thought that it was from a car engine. But suddenly a plane appeard out of control. The plane in a moment crushed and the man runned to help the people inside.
We are working with the different tenses in class and our teacher Laura ask us to make this exercises.
1. They HAVE BEEN in Chicago for 20 years (be).
2. I SAW a wonderful film in the cinema last night. (see)
3. The sun RISED at 6:38 yesterday morning (rise)
4. The sun SHINNED when the climber reached Mount Everest. (shine)
5. I promise that I WILL NOT TELL this secret to anyone (not tell)
6. Unfortunately, just as we got to the airport their plane TOOK off (take).
7. They WENT to the movies only once in a while (go)
8. I was tired yesterday because I DIDN`T SLEPT well the night before (not sleep).
9. Sh! Someone IS LISTENING to our conversation (listen)!
10. When I left the house this morning, it HAD ALREADY RAINED (already rain)
11. I think Bob IS LEAVING for London this very moment.(leave)
12. The plane WILL TAKE off in a few minutes. (take)
13. I GET up at 7 every morning but this morning I SLEPT long and I DIDN`T GET up until 8. (get, sleep, not get)
14. I AM NOT WEARING my watch because it is being fixed (not wear).
15. This IS an easy quiz so far (be).
16. They ARE LEAVING in an apartment right now because they can’t find a cheap house.
17. Everyone WAS SLEEPING when the earthquake hit the small town. (sleep)
18. He IS LEAVING by herself since her divorce (live)
19. I was angry that I MADE such a stupid mistake (make).
20. I predict that by 2020, man WILL LAND on Mars (land)
21. He QUIT his job a couple of years ago. (quit)
22. Our daughter HASN`T GRADUATED from the university yet (gradate).
23. They HAVEN`T SEND any Christmas cards last year (not send)
24. She GOES to a doctor once a year for an examination (go)
25. They WERE TALKING about me when I interrupted their conversation. (talk)
26. Nothing much HAD HAPPENED when I got to the meeting (happen).
27. My parents WILL BE in New York two weeks from today (be).
28. I HAD MADE two mistakes in the last quiz. (make)
29. Unfortunately, our team DIDN`T WON any games last year. (not win)